Tuesday, February 10, 2009

A Brief Introduction

My name is Brian. I have 2 kids and a great wife.I live in the Chicago area. I have my Bachelors Degree in Theatrical Lighting Design. I work at a church in the area and I'm currently working toward my MBA with a concentration in Non-Profit Management. I am a walking contradiction. I am an artist. I am an administrator. I hate when movies try to use real science and get it wrong (like Armageddon, there's no way that 2 spacecraft could lift off that close together. The sound waves would shake them apart). On the other hand I really enjoy Star Wars.

My hope for this blog is to process ideas about art and business, church and life, and what it means to do something of purpose and impact in the remaining days.

We'll see how it goes.

No comments:

Post a Comment